LOST 119 and 121 at the same time

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

roockie

Original poster
May 24, 2009
us
For the past month, I had 119 and 121 channels acting erratically. I would get a very flickering signal.

friday, 119 and 121 went completely silent. Now, I cannot get any signal from 119 and 121. I have just spend the last two hours moving the dish around with no luck. I can easily get a lock on 110 and nothing on 121 or 119. Can anyone help me trouble shoot this issue.

I have the superdish with dp34 and a single receiver.

Thanks

unless you have a business account 121 is of no use...they stripped everything off of that months ago

Have you bypassed the switch and run the cable from 119 directly to the receiver?

I do have 110 Locked. I get the channels on 110. now, if I dont have 119, are you saying that replace the dual LNBs?

Last edited:
It could be LNB Drift on the LNB or you could have some trees that have grown in the way. 119 & 121 are lower on the horizon than 110 is, so they would be affected by trees first. If trees are definitely not an issue it could be LNB Drift. The Dish Pro LNBs used in the superdishes were extremely susceptible to LNB Drift. By the time you've completely lost lock I'm not sure if the receiver can still identify it but you can try to check in the system info screen (Menu-6-1-3) then click on Details. If it says LNB Drift detected you should be able to get dish to come replace the LNB for free. More than likely if they come out they will change out your superdish with a dish 500 unless, as Iceberg pointed out, you have a dish buisness account and require programming from the 121 satellite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts