Lost 61.5

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Ok, I had the hd lil dish for 61.5 installed yesterday. After the tech left I covered the 129 lnb and ran a check switch. Everything was fine all evening and all my locals and nationals were coming in fine off 61.5. When I fired up the 722 this am, I got nothing on 61.5 and it does not even show when I run check switch. The "input" on the 1000.2 shows an X. Im currently resetting the 722 now and will run check switch again. Any ideas?

Im wondering the input on the 1000.2 failed?

Also, it was OK to run check switch after covering the 129 lnb to remove it, correct?

Im wondering if someting with the 3am update took it out.

Ok. After reboot the issue still stands, running a check switch again. If that does not work Ill uncover 129. :mad:

Edit: Ok, 129 showed back up after removing the cover but still no wing dish. I've run a new cable from the wing to the 1000.2 input and am running a check switch again. I guess if that does not work, Ill order a 1000.2 lnb and a 500 lnb.

Last edited:
Why not run a temp wire from 61.5 directly to the receiver and see if it shows up there first. If it does, then barrel it to the line that comes off the 1k2 dish to the receiver to see if that line is passing 61.5 ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)