Lost a bunch of HD channels today, please help!

Just switching from 61.5 to 72 will not fix it, you loose your RSN's, they are still on 61.5.

The true solution is to have either pure WA or pure EA.

ALL HD channels are on both full arcs.

There are a few locations that have their HD locals on EA but the SD locals are on 110 or 119, so those may need EA + 110 or 119.

Last edited:
I have been having a problem also losing certain HD channels gone off the guide and also not able to get when trying to go directly to the channel with my 722, with dish on 110, 119. and 129. I do a hard reset unplug power then plug back in and all the channels come back ok, just annoying I had to do this twice in the last week so far. The thing is it takes about a minimum of 10 mins. for the program guide to download again. Both times it happened right at game time trying to get a game on NHL Center Ice, and I miss the first 10 mins of the game. It also screws up the timed recordings when the channels are gone off the guide.

.......If cable was available I wouldn't be going to all this trouble.......

I think you'll be quite happy with Dish, probably happier than with a cableco. Think "TV Everywhere" and as it will eventually be running better, "Blockbuster Movie Pass."

Speedy, I have a the same "mixed" arc setup right now (119/110/61.5) that I've seen on the site here. Does this problem still need to be fixed by setting up an appointment, or is there something quicker that can be done now? Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts