Lost all NHL center ice channels

jcoppola

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Charleston, SC
I tried to watch the Bruins Canadiens last night and found all my center ice channels were gone. The only channel listed was 626 both sd and hd promoting the service. I did a check switch, power down the box, unplugged it for 30 seconds even removed and put back in the smart card still no good. I do subscribe to center ice and the money was taken from my account in October.

I called tech support who confirmed I should have it. Told me to basically do what I did above then sent me a signal to reauthorize it but still no good. He told me all the channels were on 119 and maybe there was a problem with receiving that sat but again the check swictch showed reception and other channels like USA on 119 work fine. He said the box must be bad and will send me a new one. It makes no sense to me that the box could be bad and only omit a certain block of channels. Is this possible and what do the experts here really think is the matter.

FYI I have a 622 with 250 gold hd package with a 1000.4? dish I believe.

Thanks

I thought about doing that right away then thought...well if they are going to send a new box maybe it will be a 722K so I thought I would wait for the new box to arrive set it up then call again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)