This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost Indy HD locals over Memorial Day

cesater

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2008
I lost our Indy local HD channels over Memorial Day Weekend. When I turn to those channels, my 722 ViP DVR receiver runs through the whole search process and then I get a message that "There is no need to call, we are working to resolve the problem". Here in Nashville, IN our leaves are out in full and I thought it might be a line of site" issue, but I got no indication those channels were being blocked by foliage. There was no pixelation issue and no indication of prior lost channels. I don't think I use 129 for any other channels. I haven't followed the blog in a while so if this has was previously discussed, I missed it.

Any ideas?

Chuck in Nashville

722 ViP DVR
1000 at 110,119,129 - wing at 61.5

Mine were all fine here. Recorded the race Sunday night. 129 is what nearly all your HD is coming off of.

Strange. All was/is Muncie except no WTHR HD yet. Maybe you lost your locals due to a package change.

Dish Tech

Mine were all fine here. Recorded the race Sunday night. 129 is what nearly all your HD is coming off of.

Thanks - I'll call DishTech tonight to see if I can get an answer. Most of my HD is on 61.5 I think?

Indy HD Locals

Called E-tech last night. First they told me Indy HD locals weren't available yet. WTF? I'd been getting them for almost 2 months....after some digging and putting me on extended hold, he said there'd been a programming error. Shazam...my HD locals were back on. Why this happened just to our area or my account, I guess we'll never know.

cesater
Nashville, IN