Dish PPV all day movie question

marklyn

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 24, 2023
Austin, Tx
I'm trying out a my monthly free ppv coupon and selected a (free) movie. The listing says "all day" and shows different times for the movie, ie: 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, etc.
Does that mean I have to start watching the movie at one of the beginning times shown or is there a way to watch it when I want within the 24hours since I 'rented' it?
If so, how?

Reactions: That American Girl
I'm trying out a my monthly free ppv coupon and selected a (free) movie. The listing says "all day" and shows different times for the movie, ie: 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, etc.
Does that mean I have to start watching the movie at one of the beginning times shown or is there a way to watch it when I want within the 24hours since I 'rented' it?
If so, how?
Those movies simply play over and over for that day, generally up until 4 or 5 am sometimes. You just start watching at one of the start times.

Many of the PPV movies have limited recording which means that you can record the movie but it will be deleted once it is viewed. A few do not allow you to record. I generally record the PPV movies that I get using the certificates. That allows me to watch them at my schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk