recording didn't start, shows completed. h3 366

JS_racer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2007
Twin Cities MN
anyone have any thoughts on this ?
shows start time, end time, and completed, but recording start and end not applicable ?? vs one that fired off correctly..

20231109_183801.jpg

20231109_183832.jpg

I had this happen on a few occasions with recordings I attempted on OTA with dual adapter.
When it didn't start up the recording, I went to the OTA channel I was trying to record and it was black screen. Nothing. I did a hard reboot, then went back to the OTA channel again, it was fine and the timer started recording from the point where the reboot completed.

How many recordings are on the hard drive? Some have reported if you exceed the 999 recordings level the show records but does not display in the listing - WAG.

Reactions: charlesrshell
How many recordings are on the hard drive? Some have reported if you exceed the 999 recordings level the show records but does not display in the listing - WAG.
not sure, shows 56% 300 or so ??
every recording since has been good. looks like the timer never fired.. strange for sure

this was a local from sat, not ota... but thanks for the information, I'll keep that in mind if we have issues in the future.

1699881602861.png

Reactions: charlesrshell