Lost Lots Of HD Channels

i guess i better keep my setup. i got a mixed, mixed arc. both 61.5 and 129. plus 110/119

As long as you have a full arc set up of satellites like 110/119/129 , you can still add another sat from the other arc . I have eastern arc dish 77/72.7/61.5 and I have a side sat for 110 hooked into it.

Mike, do you happen to know if you can use the 110 output of a DP twin for this purpose? Or is a DP dual mandatory?

What dish set up do you have : Eastern arc(77/72.7/61.5) OR Western arc(110/119/129)? Or do you have a mixed sat configuration with some of both? IF so that would explain the missing hd channels. You have to have either arc ,but not a mixture any longer.

I think I have Western arc.

I have under Point Dish:
Zip code: 77035
Dish system: 500
Tuner Input: 01
Transponder: 19
Satellite: 110

I have under Installation Summary:
Satellite Input 1: 119/110/129
Satellite Input 2: 119/110/129

Is that what you mean? Please help.

I have under Point Dish:

You might want to PM one of our DIRT members with your issue and telephone/account number to see what is going on. None of them are on right now but if you look at the bottom of the Forums page they will be in RED when they are.

I have under Point Dish:

So I re-read your first post again and you say you could not receive 129 due to line of sight issues. So this means most of your hd channels are on that satellite. Recently most of the hd channels were moved off of the 61.5 sat and to the 72.7 satellite. Mostly SD channels & hd locals on spotbeam are now on the 61.5 satellite. This would explain why you are missing your hd channels. In my opinion you need to go all Eastern arc setup due to line of sight issues. So Call DISH or pm the dirt member and see if you can arrange a new eastern arc setup to get all of your hd channels back.

Young C said:
Can somebody please help me? I have a bunch of HD-Channels that are red outlined in my EPG.
Here is a couple channels that are now red and I'm not receiving them.

MGM-HD (channel 385)
EPIX2-HD (channel 381)
EPIX1-HD (channel 380)
Retro-HD (channel 379)
Indie-HD (channe 378)
SMC-HD (channel 386)
Sundance-HD (Channel 389)

etc.

Thank you for any help.

Did you have three months/or a year free of dish platinum? Your freebie may have ran out and you lost them. Contact a DIRT member and have them check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Thanks, all. I think I've finally got the answer to the missing and moving channels issue I've been having. Mixed setup with 119/110/61.5. Time to reach out to the DIRT team!

Thanks everybody for helping. I really appreciate all the postings.

Did you have three months/or a year free of dish platinum? Your freebie may have ran out and you lost them. Contact a DIRT member and have them check it out.

This was the issue. I was automatically subscribed to Blockbuster Movie Pass last week. I discontinued that service, not knowing that the Platinum HD Package was changed to Blockbuster Movie Pass. I accidentally cancelled my Platinum HD Package :eek:

I'm fine with it. I do not watch those channels enough to warrant a $10/month fee.

Young C said:
Thanks everybody for helping. I really appreciate all the postings.

This was the issue. I was automatically subscribed to Blockbuster Movie Pass last week. I discontinued that service, not knowing that the Platinum HD Package was changed to Blockbuster Movie Pass. I accidentally cancelled my Platinum HD Package :eek:

I'm fine with it. I do not watch those channels enough to warrant a $10/month fee.

You do know you get dvd's by mail with that $10/month price too. One out at a time, unlimited, with instore exchanges as well! That right there makes it worth it for me, and I get over 20 extra channels! Glad you got it figured out though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)