lost my channel 9 - 921 OTA local channel issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

crippe

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 28, 2004
hi,

i have a 921 setup to receive OTA locals. initially, when i scanned for DTV channels in the local channels menu i found several stations that got put under channel 9. I had 9-1 through 9-5. Some of them were crap though and came in poorly so i removed 9-3 and 9-4. When i did that however 9-2 and 9-5 also got inadvertently erased. I have no idea why. I tried to add it manually as a DTV channel, but then it said it could not lock and got no signal. I tried removing all channel 9's and adding it manually again and still nothing. Has anyone else had this problem of not being able to add back a channel you've deleted? I even trioed turning it off and back on, but still no luck.

thanks for any help!
dan

You need to add the ACTUAL channel not the mapped to channel. You can either use a source like antennaweb.org to look up the channels for your area or you can try calling your channel 9 station and ask them, what their digital channel is.

yeah, i tried that to, but no luck. It even tells me it gets a signal on the actual channel, but when i hit Add nothing gets added to my channel list. I was going to try removing all my local channels and rescanning, but i'm afraid i might get none of them back. any suggestions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)