Lost Odessey US release today! sound off if you plan to purchase it.

akodoreign

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
Well here is the moment us xbot's have been pining for, a Quality JRPG made by the original Final Fantasy creators. All for us none for them :D

Sound off if you are getting this fabulous game today :up

I would be buying it today if it was available today as opposed to tomorrow. Everywhere has a ship date of today but not the actual street date. Kind of frustrating when new release movies and cd's are available on Tuesday.

Bill

I would be buying it today if it was available today as opposed to tomorrow. Everywhere has a ship date of today but not the actual street date. Kind of frustrating when new release movies and cd's are available on Tuesday.

Bill
Damn didnt know that. kk thanks for the heads up. thought it was release today.

I have it reserved for tomorrow (Forgot about that), looks good I like FF series

6 hours of play already and still on disk 1 of 4 :D

To quote McDonalds "I'm loving it"

I gave up on Assassin's Creed, I don't see myself playing a game over 20-40+ hours just to beat it the first time, or even 50+ hours...
Glad you are enjoying it, I will be watching some videos on youtube on how the whole game play is.
However I love FF games, and I will definitely commit myself buying FFXIII and beating the game when it comes out...
I am looking forward to Online play.

Final_Fantasy_XIII_Logo.jpg

I gave up on Assassin's Creed, I don't see myself playing a game over 20-40+ hours just to beat it the first time, or even 50+ hours...
Glad you are enjoying it, I will be watching some videos on youtube on how the whole game play is.
However I love FF games, and I will definitely commit myself buying FFXIII and beating the game when it comes out...
I am looking forward to Online play.

You do realize that this game is made by the original developers of FF right?

MS couldn't buy Squaresoft so they went after the developers individually and created Mistwalker studio.

The game plays just like it to. Course the Ring system makes Turn based combat actually enjoyable.

Mistwalker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Picked it up yesterday, only played for about an hour last night before I had to go pick up the wife. I think I'm going to enjoy this game a lot. It's a big change from playing COD4 for the last 3 months non-stop.

Bill

You do realize that this game is made by the original developers of FF right?

MS couldn't buy Squaresoft so they went after the developers individually and created Mistwalker studio.

The game plays just like it to. Course the Ring system makes Turn based combat actually enjoyable.

Mistwalker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They went after the ex developers, and I am not into Lost Odyssey's , its great but I'd rather spend money on a game that I know well..I'd rather play FFXIII when it comes out.

They went after the ex developers, and I am not into Lost Odyssey's , its great but I'd rather spend money on a game that I know well..I'd rather play FFXIII when it comes out.

Least give it a rental look bro. :)

As Peter Griffin said "Come on...":D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)