Lost satellite 110

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gutter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 26, 2004
Yesterday. I lost 110 which has my locals. I have a superdish and a dish for 61.5. All other channels are there. Called dish and tech thought it could be the LNB or the connection to that LNB. Theya re coming out on Thursday to repair.

Does this seem to happen often? I had a C-Band dish for 20 years and still have my original LNB with no problems. My DISH was installed just a year ago this month. I shoudl point out that I have a DP-44 switch and a 622 receiver.

volkodav said:
can you swap your 61.5 and 110 LNB's around?
see what happens

I can't anymore. The dishes are way up on the roof and I am disabled. Just have to wait for the techs and pay the $30.

I just lost 110 and 105 on Super Dish in Richmond, VA. The last time I had this problem the LNB was overheating. We had about 4 days straight of 95 degree weather and I hope this isn't the same thing.

I'm good to go down here in Tidewater Va. Been a Dish member for about 7 years and never lost my locals on 105 and now 110. Dish mounted on roof and I know the temperatures get over 100 degrees in the summer.

asiegler said:
I'm good to go down here in Tidewater Va. Been a Dish member for about 7 years and never lost my locals on 105 and now 110. Dish mounted on roof and I know the temperatures get over 100 degrees in the summer.

I just set up a service call but no one can come until June 6th. I will see if it is overheating tonight when the sun goes down.

Right now I only get 119 and my locals even came off the guide.

Just 119 working on my side. 105 doesn't even register while 110 gets a X with reception error.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts