LOST USA IN HD

PEDROJOSE

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 22, 2008
san juan
ok i "moved" to Orlando but im in PR i was getting usahd from 110 now cant get it from 61.5 because that transponder (19) is too weak what can i do to get usa hd from 110?

It's still on 110. They have moved the current 110 sat out of its normal position to make room for its approaching replacement in a few days. The moving of the current 110 satellite means that dishes in fringe areas will have problems with the 110 signal until the new satellite starts transmitting. Are you receiving the other HD from 110 like TNT?

ok i "moved" to Orlando but im in PR i was getting usahd from 110 now cant get it from 61.5 because that transponder (19) is too weak what can i do to get usa hd from 110?

That's exactly got us in trouble in the first place,You must have a 6 footer aim at 61.5w in order to get proper signal in Puerto Rico, smaller dishes than 6' at 61.5 are a no go here,Kstuart is right, disconnect 61.5 and you receiver will by pass to 110 tp 17.

What size dishes do you have on which slots ?

Basic installation?
4' for 119 and 110(This is the standard for PR )and in order to recup the signal go from Dish on 61.5 (retention dept turn off for PR residents and we are working with them to put it back on) we must install 6' for HD. All our retailers are aware of the problem but some still using 4' or less for 61.5 creating this mess we're working together with Dish engineer dept in order to solve. Our international costumers (118) we use the same 4'.

Basic Install photo

Carlospictures211vipfamilytrip2072.jpg

HD Install Dish for 61.5

100_0625.jpg

Is it just a function of perspective or is that HD Dish almost as big as a van? haha, and I thought getting an extra Dish 500 on my garage roof was a hassle!

Yep:D
Every time I read a thread complaining because your dish is too big or 2 is too much for my roof, I just laugh :):)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)