LOTR-Return of the King

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin,

I planned to see it last night. Unfortunately a nasty little flu-bug had different plans for me. So close to 100% attendance work bonus... :(

Anyway...I'll see it as soon as I can concentrate on things for more than 3 minutes at a time....

What were were talking about again?

See ya
Tony

I read the book and I'm very much looking forward to seeing it. Jackson had warned that those expecting everything to be true to the books would probably be disappointed with the RoTK. He made some lame justification about keeping the length of the 3rd movie down required some "artistic" license, combining characters and even creating a new character to cover some material. I'm sure it will be good.

I still hope to see it sometime this weekend.

Just be sure to use the bathroom before the movie starts and limit consumption... I clocked it at about 3 hours 15 minutes... Went to the 11:15pm and got out of the theater at 2:45 am (20 minutes of previews/commercials, but they started them 5 minutes early at least).

I think that the two big parts that are missing are the razing of the shire, and wormtonge/Saramon parts. But I haven't seen RotK yet.

I always go to see these on Christmas day, a "tradition" since the first film. I am currently watching "Fellowship-Extended Ed" on my 51" widescreen HDTV to be followed by "The Two T's-Extended Ed" just to get me in the mood.

Two co-workers went to the "marathon" and loved it (ROTK). One said it was the best, the other thought Fellowship was the best. Interesting to contemplate what I will think is the best. I guess one should view all films as a whole. Of the two I have seen, Fellowship has the lead.

:eek: I saw Fellowship at the cheapie theatre the Spring after its initial release ..................

I haven't seen the 2nd movie yet nor the third .................................................... but I'm thinking of making myself a liverwurst, onion and deli mustard sandwich. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts