Lot's of new features!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been playing with this customized forum listings feature and I really like it.

One thing to note you CAN eliminate an entire category bu just selecting the main categord and not eac individual forum.

For example to eliminate all the newsgroups by just clicking the checkbox next to SatelliteGuys Live Newsfeeds and Newsgroups (see photo)

No need to select each newsgroup individually. :)

Attachments

• custom.jpg
    custom.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 125
No, that didn't work for me. If I just picked the category all the posts under them still showed up. It's only recognizing a fourm as an individual and not things associated with it

Ok I just spoke with the person who wrote this.

If you check forums individually then when you do a search you will not see those forums in the search.

However if you select them by category you still see the forums when doing a search.

He is working on the 27 forums limit issue. :)

For now just PM me with any stocks you want added, soon however you will be able to customize your stocks list. :)

Thanks for mentioning having to select each individual forum instead of them by category. I wondered why more items were showing up during a search.

I have just did an upgrade of our Custom Forum Listings feature.

Before you could hide up to 27 forums, now with this upgrade you should be able to hide up to 100 of them. :)

Remember if you select categories you will still see hidden forums in searches. However if you only select each forum those forums will be hidden by the searches. :)

Enjoy everyone!

Thanks a bunch. It helps me browse through the forums quicker with the new posts search. I wish there was a way to do a new search for the previous two days, previous three days, etc. in addition to today's new posts and new posts since the last visit. I hate it when it gets reset if I cannot get them all read in time. That has been a constant problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts