Lots of SlingTV News including its First PPV Event!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
* UFC 214 pay-per-view offering - Sling TV is offering its first pay-per-view event through the live stream of UFC 214's main event, featuring Cormier vs. Jones for $59.99. New and existing customers of Sling TV's subscription services can now pre-order the event by logging in to "My Account" on Sling.com<http://Sling.com> and clicking on the UFC 214 fight banner. For more information, visit our newsroom<Sling TV Offers First-Ever Pay-Per-View Event with UFC 214 on Saturday, July 29 | Sling TV Online Newsroom> and blog<Watch UFC® 214: CORMIER vs. JONES 2 with Sling TV’s first pay-per-view event - What's On Sling>.

* EPIX Drive-In - Full of classic films and original documentaries, EPIX Drive-In is now available to anyone with a Sling Orange or Sling Blue subscription at no extra cost, and will automatically appear in the channel guide. For more information, visit our newsroom<EPIX Drive-In Delivers More Movies to Sling Orange and Sling Blue, Sling TV Launches New EPIX Premium Add-on Package and REELZ Joins Hollywood Extra | Sling TV Online Newsroom> and blog<EPIX Drive-In moves to Sling Orange and Sling Blue; addition of REELZ and new EPIX premium add-on gives movie fans more to love - What's On Sling>.

* EPIX Premium - EPIX, EPIX 2 and EPIX Hits have moved to a new EPIX premium add-on, now available for $5 per month to Sling TV customers who subscribe to a base service. Get access to movies and original series like "Graves," "Berlin Station" and more. For more information, visit our newsroom<EPIX Drive-In Delivers More Movies to Sling Orange and Sling Blue, Sling TV Launches New EPIX Premium Add-on Package and REELZ Joins Hollywood Extra | Sling TV Online Newsroom> and blog<EPIX Drive-In moves to Sling Orange and Sling Blue; addition of REELZ and new EPIX premium add-on gives movie fans more to love - What's On Sling>.

* REELZ - Now available in Hollywood Extra for Sling Orange and Sling Blue customers, REELZ brings more movies, specials and shows like "The Kennedys" and "Autopsy: The Last Hours Of..." to Sling TV. For more information, visit our newsroom<EPIX Drive-In Delivers More Movies to Sling Orange and Sling Blue, Sling TV Launches New EPIX Premium Add-on Package and REELZ Joins Hollywood Extra | Sling TV Online Newsroom> and blog<EPIX Drive-In moves to Sling Orange and Sling Blue; addition of REELZ and new EPIX premium add-on gives movie fans more to love - What's On Sling>.

I'm still waiting for the grid style guide for the Windows 10 app and for my Iphone. I'm glad they are adding channels, but wish they would focus on rolling out a consistent experience across all platforms, not the fragmented experience we have now.

Glad to see the new additions to the lineup. It's been awhile since any new announcements. I wonder how many channels are missing compared to the mainline satellite packages. The Big10 Network is the only one that comes to mind.

Reactions: buckeyebrian
Glad to see the new additions to the lineup. It's been awhile since any new announcements. I wonder how many channels are missing compared to the mainline satellite packages. The Big10 Network is the only one that comes to mind.

Would like to see BTN added to either Blue or Sports extra....most of the other streaming services offer this channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)