Love the Hopper & Joey, but . . .

alexjlulu

Original poster
Dec 3, 2012
Illinois
Love the Hopper & Joey, but . . .

I'd also love the option of having a drop down menu for "my recordings" (once a category like "series" or "movies" have been chosen) vs the tiles. The tiles look nice, but take up a lot of space, when you scroll over a tile, the tile gets muted out & all the program info is hard to read. Plus the arrow pointer also gets in the way. For me, when looking to chose a recorded program, it would be much easier to have them in a list.

Just one person's observation.

Thanks for letting me share.

I have only had mine for a day and noticed the same thing. Who thought those giant squares were a good idea. I so want my list back. Takes too much time to get to the show I want now. I brought up my EHD and thought man this just looks clumbsy. Otherwise I love the new system. Of course I have not gotten my ota to see what problems will crop up with that.

Quick question.
On my 722k when I was on my guide screen showing the 7:00 - 10:00 grid, I could press the 30 second skip button on the remote and immediately jump to the next day 7:00 - 10:00 section.
The Hopper just moves a few hours. Is there a button that will jump to the next day like on the 722?

Yeah, I don't understand why they changed this on the Hopper. I was so used to using the skip button for years. I've had the Hopper nearly 9 months now and almost always hit the wrong one first.

In 9 months your habits should be adjusted... :) I got used to this in 2 days. I like being able to go day by day and also go forward 3 hours...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)