Low Signal Levels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

owensdj

Original poster
Feb 18, 2007
I'm getting signal levels of about 50 on the 119 and 110 sats during clear days. Is this what I should expect? It seems like I'm getting more signal outages during thunderstorms than I did back when this was all installed over 5 years ago. I haven't had anybody come and adjust the dish since the initial install. Thanks.

DMA - Greenville-Spartanburg - SC
LNB - Don't know. It's a 5 year old setup with a Dish 500
Receiver Model - 322

How should I go about finding someone to re-aim the dish? Do I contact Dish directly or just find a local installer?

How should I go about finding someone to re-aim the dish? Do I contact Dish directly or just find a local installer?

Contact one of the DIRT members here. They can set up a service call for you. Cost can range from $95 to free.

Can you reach the dish easily to try it yourself?

If you have or are willing to add the service plan, the service call "should" only be $15. If your system is that old the tech that comes out will more than likely improve the rest of the system too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts