Low Signal on Port 2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Starwalker

Original poster
Mar 19, 2016
Oak Creek, WI
I just received my Hopper 3 and new to the Dish network family. While play with the new hopper 3, I ran a system check and received a low signal on Port 2 error. Is this something to be concern about? I have only the Hopper 3 with no Joeys

I had that error when they installed my Hopper 3. They came out and replaced everything and I still had that error.
There have been no problems with the operation of the Hopper 3 at all. As a matter of fact, I think I'm one of the fortunate one's based on much of the feedback I've been reading here. So, not sure what exactly that error means or why I have it, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it..... :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
Do you have 2 coax'es coming from your dish? Maybe the second coax is bad or there is a bad connector. This problem could be
be intermittent. The problem could only show up when it rains, it's cold or during the transition between a warm day and a cool
evening. I had this last problem occur when I still had cable. When we had a warm or hot day out and it was cool at night right
around dusk I would loose 4 - 5 channels and then the channels would come back after about 1 - 2 hours. The cable company
kept saying it was my house wiring but the neighbors had the same problem. That's why I said good by to cable and got satellite TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts