Lowest package

sammy4041

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2007
Eau Claire, WI
I know we talked about this at one time, but I can't get it to come up in search.

What is the lowest possible combination that you can have with dish while keeping active. Something came up and I need to free up some expenses for awhile. The pretty HD tv will have to stay dormant for awhile.

Do you guys remember.

basic thing to keep it "active" is "Dish Pause"
5 bucks a month and you can do that for 6 months

basic package (and you own the equipment) would be something like Bloomberg for 1.50 +6 or 7 buck Dish bs fee for no package

if you lease its probably Dish Family for 20 bucks

basic thing to keep it "active" is "Dish Pause"
5 bucks a month and you can do that for 6 months

basic package (and you own the equipment) would be something like Bloomberg for 1.50 +6 or 7 buck Dish bs fee for no package

if you lease its probably Dish Family for 20 bucks

I did the order form for dish family and it comes out to 52 dollars after they tag on the hd enabling fee,

What a bunch of BS

Ok, I will say it, I am not ashamed, our dog needs to get his ACL replacled. 3000.00

Our night is not going good.
We had to have that surgery done on one of our Beagles. Which procedure are you going with? Our surgeon performed TTA and was able to do both legs at the same time. Sleeping on the floor with the beast for 12 weeks after surgery was a bit rough...

Mario

We had to have that surgery done on one of our Beagles. Which procedure are you going with? Our surgeon performed TTA and was able to do both legs at the same time. Sleeping on the floor with the beast for 12 weeks after surgery was a bit rough...

Mario

I believe ours is the TTA also, she needs to lose about 15 pounds before we can do it.

I am sure i will be sleeping on the floor also, she has always slept in our bed, all 110 pounds of her.

dish with local 24.99 (granted I can get rid of locals)
DHPP 5.99
Dish enabling fee 7.00
Dish DVR fee 6.00
HD reciever fee 7.00

As far as I know I cant get rid of any of these

You don't need locals or DHPP... Enabling fee will be there, DVR fee will be there... I thought the first receiver fee was included?

I believe ours is the TTA also, she needs to lose about 15 pounds before we can do it.

I am sure i will be sleeping on the floor also, she has always slept in our bed, all 110 pounds of her.
Best of luck with it. I hope everything goes as well for your dog as it did for ours.

Mario

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts