LOYALTY WITH DISH

nrholland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
Tampa Bay Area
Ten months ago I signed up for the "Loyalty" (whatever you call it) thing and Dish gives me $10 off my bill each month. I agreed to one year of "loyalty".

After my year is up, will Dish allow me to sign up again and have $10 a month off my bill for the next year? Does anyone know?

:confused:

Ten months ago I signed up for the "Loyalty" (whatever you call it) thing and Dish gives me $10 off my bill each month. I agreed to one year of "loyalty".

After my year is up, will Dish allow me to sign up again and have $10 a month off my bill for the next year? Does anyone know?

:confused:

Are you sure it wasn't $10 @ month off for a year for a new 24 month agreement?:confused:I thought that was what the deal was.

Ed

24 months might be if you get equipment too? They were trying to offer me a free HD receiver and the $10 for 12 months for a 24 month commitment...

That way they have 12 months to get full price out of you to try to make some of that money back so it averages out to $5 a month of cost to keep you for 2 years.

That way they have 12 months to get full price out of you to try to make some of that money back so it averages out to $5 a month of cost to keep you for 2 years.

Yep. It was worth it though. I have 3 Club Dish Referrals working with that, so I have a pretty reasonable bill for a while. I figured I've been with them for 10 years, what's 2 more in exchange for $120 Bucks ($10 * 12)

Well, lets see, I got $10 off my bill for 12 months, replaced my 622 with a 722k, no charge.

I just had to purchase the dual tuner OTA module for the 722k ($29.99) and make a 24 month committment.

As a grandfathered Dish HD Absolute sub I don't plan to go anywhere for quite some time.

If someone plans on staying with Dish Network then why not take the deal? They will also give you HBO and Starz free for three months. Seems like a good deal to me for only agreeing to stay with them and Dish has to get something in return for that. That is Dish's investment on retaining customers. Its cheaper than spending ten times that on getting a new customer to replace the existing one.

If someone plans on staying with Dish Network then why not take the deal? They will also give you HBO and Starz free for three months. Seems like a good deal to me for only agreeing to stay with them and Dish has to get something in return for that. That is Dish's investment on retaining customers. Its cheaper than spending ten times that on getting a new customer to replace the existing one.

That sounds like a great idea to me!.:)

Heck, I wonder how many of these customers leave for Directv for their promotion only to come back to Dish later on for their promotion once again? An on-going promotion would help prevent that.