LSU does the NCAA one over...screws their season up with stupidity!

Official now. Jefferson and Jones arrested.

LSU players turn themselves in after arrest warrants issued - ESPN

Miles has suspended them indefinitely. Probably did this a few days ago and finally announced it now that arrests were made.

In all this, the most important suspension was overshadowed...Russell Shepard was suspended involving something completely different. That will hurt the team way more than Jordan Jefferson and the rest.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...nded-season-opener-expected-miss-number-games

Geaux Tigers!

Last edited:
Not like you're used to at tOSU...Miles has suspended them before the big game, and they will not be playing. ;)

Only because the authorities made an arrest. If he wanted to be proactive, he would've suspended them BEFORE the arrests were made. LSU's no better than Miami or OSU. Sorry Mickey.

PS, where on the scale of despicable ranks the following:

1) Sex parties, prostitution incentives
2) Stomping a Marine in the head
3) Accepting a tattoo for golden pants

I'll give you a hint. OSU is a Saint compared to the rest.

Only because the authorities made an arrest. If he wanted to be proactive, he would've suspended them BEFORE the arrests were made. LSU's no better than Miami or OSU. Sorry Mickey.
You're just assuming he didn't...like Tressel would've done. As soon as this came out, there was enough smoke to implicate these guys in the fight...witnesses, players conflicting stories, and even that video you were wondering about. I'm sure it was decided pretty early to get the backups ready. The other curfew breakers were punished with windsprints...but the implicated fighters weren't even allowed to practice. With the Oregon game coming up in less than a week, do you honestly think they would've gone with the same old game plan with such a huge chance of losing their starting QB? Come on, even Miles isn't that stupid. ;)

Last edited:
PS, where on the scale of despicable ranks the following:

1) Sex parties, prostitution incentives
2) Stomping a Marine in the head
3) Accepting a tattoo for golden pants.

Just below the head coach lying to cover up an upcoming clusterf*#k. :D

It is amazing. They still think it is about the tatoos.

Ok, I'll play along. A lie about a harmless trade swap (tattoo for buckeye pin) is WORSE than stomping a Marine in the head and worse than the laundry list of things Miami was caught in doing? Whatever makes you sleep better at night I guess.

Ok, I'll play along. A lie about a harmless trade swap (tattoo for buckeye pin) is WORSE than stomping a Marine in the head and worse than the laundry list of things Miami was caught in doing? Whatever makes you sleep better at night I guess.

I didnt say or imply that.

I was simply pointing out that many Ohio State fans, here and elsewhere are all puffed up now because they say this is much worse than getting some tattoos. It is, but that is not the reason OSU is in hot water.

Hardly.

You think Tressel lying is worse than kicking the sh*t out of man that's on the ground?

What's wrong with you southern rednecks?

And then you GRIN about it?
Lighten up Francis. That's why the fight garnered the attention it did, and these morons are in deep trouble now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Lighten up Francis. That's why the fight garnered the attention it did, and these morons are in deep trouble now. :rolleyes:

It was your inane (and not funny) reply that I was referring to.

You are the one that said lying was worse than that. I know what the authorities and people who live in reality think.

Hardly.

You think Tressel lying is worse than kicking the sh*t out of man that's on the ground?

What's wrong with you southern rednecks?

And then you GRIN about it?

Have a coke and a smile and enhance your calm my friend.

Anyways, in each school, there are 3 COMPLETELY different scenarios. There's no predicting what any coach would do in any of these situations. Suggesting Tressel wouldn't have been proactive if what had happened with LSU happened in Columbus is just crazy. Especially since both LSU AND Miami didn't suspend players until all of this was first brought to light by the media. Question: If the fight was never reported on, would they ever have got in trouble?

I didnt say or imply that.

I was simply pointing out that many Ohio State fans, here and elsewhere are all puffed up now because they say this is much worse than getting some tattoos. It is, but that is not the reason OSU is in hot water.

Nope. Mickey brought up OSU. You, his fellow SEC buddy is defending him.