LSU does the NCAA one over...screws their season up with stupidity!

How did I insult him? By saying "southern rednecks"? I thought you guys embraced that term.

It doesnt bother me at all, I laugh at it, you know that.
Considering you are getting so worked up about something so trivial, it is pretty obvious that you did not mean it as a term of endearment, which leave really only one logical conclusion.

Just drop it guys. Ramy will get on us. I wasn't insulted. Yaz, my comment obviously got under your skin, and for that I apologize (I of all people should know how little of a sense of humor some of you Bucknuts have :D ).

HD, to answer your question, Jarrett Lee starting taking all of the reps during practice, which leads me to think that Miles and the OC had made a decision to at least sit Jefferson out.

It doesnt bother me at all, I laugh at it, you know that.
Considering you are getting so worked up about something so trivial, it is pretty obvious that you did not mean it as a term of endearment, which leave really only one logical conclusion.

Just drop it guys. Ramy will get on us. Yaz, my comment obviously got under your skin, and for that I apologize (I of all people should know how little of a sense of humor some of you Bucknuts have :D ).

You guys are the ones trivializing beating the crap out of a man. But, maybe that's a normal Saturday night for you guys in the South....

Done.

You guys are the ones trivializing beating the crap out of a man. But, maybe that's a normal Saturday night for you guys in the South....

Done.

Where did I trivialize that? I apologize if anything I said upset you in any way, but I would appreciate you not putting words in my mouth.

You guys are the ones trivializing beating the crap out of a man. But, maybe that's normal Saturday night for you guys in the South....

Done.
Ok...for one thing, I have never trivialized that at all...read every post above and show me where. I was making a joke at HD in response to his Geaux Criminals post...which I thought was in good fun. You are the one who got on here with a bug up your butt and started flaming. But, maybe that's just normal for somebody with your disposition.

Done. :D:D:D

Ok...for one thing, I have never trivialized that at all...read every post above and show me where.

----------------------------------

PS, where on the scale of despicable ranks the following:

1) Sex parties, prostitution incentives
2) Stomping a Marine in the head
3) Accepting a tattoo for golden pants

Just below the head coach lying to cover up an upcoming clusterf*#k. :D

^

Suggesting Tressel wouldn't have been proactive if what had happened with LSU happened in Columbus is just crazy.
The only thing in his history (at both schools) that shows he would be proactive at, is covering things up and lying about it later.

Miles did the right thing, since the 1st game wasn't for a few weeks, delay announcing the suspension until charges are filed.
If the game had been more imminent, then he probably would have suspended them quicker. If anything, he has a history of suspending players for things like this.

Miles did the right thing, since the 1st game wasn't for a few weeks, delay announcing the suspension until charges are filed.
If the game had been more imminent, then he probably would have suspended them quicker. If anything, he has a history of suspending players for things like this.
My problem with Miles though, is that he also has a history of recruiting players that ultimately do this. I know you go for talent, but character is just as important. Since Saban left, the character of several key players has been questionable at best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)