LUBBOCK LOCAL CHANNELS????

Status
Please reply by conversation.
what he means is try not to use the caps on all the words. i did the same when i started at dbstalk and i didn't know it was rude. so i'm letting you know because no one was clear to me about that. they were just rude to me about it. you'll find that the members here are nicer. don't know the answer to your question but maybe someone does.

by the way the x key seems to be stuck on your keyboard and some keys don't seem to work :D

for directv use the letter D and feel free to put a * next to it. For dish use the letter E. thanks buddy. it will make it easier for you too.

What do you need to know? Its going to be Windy from the north from 5-20 mph, Evening may bring slight showers and a chance of a Tornado, overnight low of 50 with an afternoon high of 80. Its always the same there. Look to the west and see if you have a storm coming in a couple days. Some guy 5'10" dark hair, but with a ski mask robbed Billie Joes Truck Stop. You could always stop by Rendi's Nail Salon and get all the latest gossip in HD and true dolby 5.1

:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DTV setup in Canada

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts