Lucy TRAILER 1 (2014) - Luc Besson, Scarlett Johansson

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Hmm might be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imax to Release Scarlett Johansson-Starrer 'Lucy' Internationally From August 8
The giant screen exhibitor is keeping to the original release date for the Luc Besson action thriller after Universal Pictures moved up the domestic release to July 25
Fanboys are set to get a supersize look at a fierce Scarlett Johansson after Imax pacted with Universal Pictures and EuropaCorp to release Luc Besson's action thriller Lucy in select international territories from Aug. 8.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/imax-release-scarlett-johansson-starrer-717103

I think I will enjoy it. But, the premise reminds me of Limitless. I thought Limitless seemed like a reasonable possibility of the future. Lucy previews look a lot more like fantasy.

I just saw it. It was a good movie, but very science fiction. If you go hrthinking it will be an action movie where Lucy goes on a shooting rampage you will not be satisfied. This movie reminds me in a lot of ways of "old scifi" where they used abstract images to show things happening.

It had its flaws, it tried to paint a false picture of humans only using 10% (which has been shown to not be true) of their brains and what would happen if more is use. If you can suffer through the "lecture" on what happens when people use more than 10% it is pretty good.

This is definitely a movie for the scifi fan and not the action movie fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)