LyngSat

It is a website that lists the satellites, frequencies and channels on those satellites, along with the channel is in the clear or not.

How do these channels work? Do i call dish network to get all of these free over the air stations? Or does this site just list what channel is on which orbital? I am confused!!

How do these channels work? Do i call dish network to get all of these free over the air stations? Or does this site just list what channel is on which orbital? I am confused!!

You don't 'order' anything from Lyngsat. It is simply information on what channels are on what satellites...

As Bobby said it just list. In fact Lyngsat list this for around the world. Their info is maybe 90% right. Now if your looking for FTA stuff there is one here at sat guys. The FTA stuff though is on E*.

If you want to see what is free on a ku band dish (usually around 36" in size) then go to The List: The Definitive Internet Services Buyer's Guide

You need a FTA receiver to receive these stations and no call is needed to receive them. They are in the clear. Lyngsat lists the channels on the satellites including those that are encrypted which require a subscription along with the channels that are in the clear (free to air / FTA).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)