Mad Men

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
If there is a thread on this I apologize, any Mad Men fans around looking forward to the season premiere on Sunday!

Hell yeah!

Thanks to the wonders of cable On Demand I've recently re-watched every episode of the first four seasons (Netflix has them too I believe). Mad Men is the only show I re-watch episodes of, as I notice something new every time.

One of my favorite moments is from episode 6, season 3, when the pretentious English prick gets his foot run over by the John Deere. It was just so shocking in a show that never featured any real gore before. As sick as I am, I still laugh my ass off every time I see it.

Same here I was doing the netflix thing untill I caught up on amc with there Sunday morning shows. I see I will have three more this Sunday, will have to cram them in off the dvr!

Zookster said:
Hell yeah!

Thanks to the wonders of cable On Demand I've recently re-watched every episode of the first four seasons (Netflix has them too I believe). Mad Men is the only show I re-watch episodes of, as I notice something new every time.

One of my favorite moments is from episode 6, season 3, when the pretentious English prick gets his foot run over by the John Deere. It was just so shocking in a show that never featured any real gore before. As sick as I am, I still laugh my ass off every time I see it.

Yeah the John Deere episode was a little surprising

After watching last night's episode, all I can say is I wish we could have 2 hours of Mad Men every week (the time flew by, though it started a bit slow), and every scene should feature Jessica Paré (Megan) in a bra and panties (I know, that makes me sound like a 1960s ad exec. ;)).

Just saw this weeks episode, another god one!

Go Joan!!

Last edited:
I have not seen last nights episode yet. But I don't know, this far show for me seems to be lacking a bit

I have not seen last nights episode yet. But I don't know, this far show for me seems to be lacking a bit

It seems to me like a bad soap opera. It has kind of lost all the charm it used to have. Now it is all about poor Don and his insatiable sexual appetite. IF it continues on to the latter 60's , it will only get worse. I can see Don now in long hair , mustache, bell bottom jeans, with a joint hanging out of his mouth. He might even show up at Woodstock. Imagine all the women he could get tap at that event.

So are they going to do a "Breaking Bad" and divide up the final "season" over two years--eight episodes for each half season? I have to say, as much as I loved this show (especially the first three seasons), I'm not broken up about it ending. I just hope the show returns to its former glory and ends up on top again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)