Major channel changes in May 2019 - All AT&T Video Services

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yea log in and no option anywhere.
When I got it to work, it was a weird screen. It was an all white screen with 1 sentence at the top. It said something like "Do you want to keep Nick Jr.? with yes and no buttons. I didn't get it to work at first.

Same here. I logged and chose the Keep Nick Jr option. It confirmed the selection but it still disappeared for me too (and earlier than announced at that!)

I checked my mother's TV today while I was visiting she has Preferred Xtra as well and still has Nick Jr. You may need to call customer care to have them fix it best option is to speak with loyalty.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
It appears from the messages here and on other forums that AT&T screwed up and actually cut OFF the people this past weekend who said they wanted to keep Nick Jr. I'm planning on calling about it but I'm waiting until closer to the 19th after we find out if CNN International will be available in HD or not. If it is I'm probably just going to switch packages. I primarily switched to Preferred Xtra because it saved a few $$ on the RSN fee but more importantly it gave my wife the "Chiller" channel that she liked to watch at the time. Since Chiller shut down comparing the channel lineups I could switch to Xtra and not really lose anything we watch. Plus the ACC Network begins in August so I'll need that to see some of the Cemson games this season.

Why bother even take the channel off if they will give people the option to keep it on their package. Seems most people would want to keep it. How will this drive people to higher tiers.

Same here. I logged and chose the Keep Nick Jr option. It confirmed the selection but it still disappeared for me too (and earlier than announced at that!)
It showed up again tonight for me. Maybe it will stay this time.
I also have a 0.00 charge line item for it on my recent activity.

i think it was nick at night....but I remember when Nickelodeon was on during the day and Arts (now a&e) was on at night

Yeah Nick at Night. They used to show all the re-runs after 8pm.

I could never figure that one out because it was like saying all kids where expected to be in bed after 8pm.

I remember growing up, you had to go to the cable company to swap the box if you wanted HBO or to add or swap any movie channel. I remember asking the guy if we would still get Nickelodeon.

That is when Bravo and ESPN (Pass) where considered premium channels.

We had the old 36 channel cable box with the big dial to select the channel.

I remember my dad would keep a small stack of his business cards next to the box because he found if you could keep the knob turned between channel 35 and 36, you could get FREE HBO.

Reactions: ejb1980
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)