Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
How many lawyers does Dish have these days??lol

A

AT&TDishman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 4, 2006
Indianapolis
Hey, how about a class action suit by E* subscribers for breach of contract so that the US Supreme Court can eventually decide when "soon" is?

B

bayoufats

SatelliteGuys Guru
Feb 18, 2008
What is the shortest list in the world?

Answer: A list of the companies that are not suing Dish

mike123abc

mike123abc

Too many cables
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
All big companies are sued a lot. The federal government is the most sued in the US followed by Walmart. Dish is probably a ways down the line in the number of suits.

That being said looks like it is a dispute over royalties from 2006. Probably a dispute over the number of subs to MLBEI or something. One would think that it would be pretty easy to figure out and settle, but apparently not...

C

chrisb83

SatelliteGuys Guru
Sep 11, 2006
San Francisco Bay Area
This just in......MLB EI is comming to E*....."soon".:) just kiddin. I know a lot of big business get sued but E* seems to have a knack of being sued a lot. And by big companies like TIVO! Or MLB! Or by BIG NETWORKS! E* complained about the price of MLB EI, thats because they're getting sued every month. And what chaps my hide is I live in the SF Bay Area and comcast has MLB EI in my area. I would not be surprised if dish lost all the sports packages that they have left. For what that's worth.