Major SatelliteGuys Announcement!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Today Monday September 29, 2003 is another milestone day for SatelliteGuys.US! As you have seen we are the leader in providing you with the best satellite news information and talk! We were proud to bring you the first looks anywhere at new Dish Network Satellite Equipment! And this past weekend we broke our 500 member mark, which in an unheard of feat for a board that is only 3 weeks old!

We couldn’t have done it without YOU our members, we could have not done with without you who have donated to SatelliteGuys and we could have not done it without our world class staff, who have been working hard behind the scenes on making the site the best it can be!

Today marks another milestone for us here at SatelliteGuys.US, today I am happy to announce the Grand Opening of the NEW SatelliteGuys Store at http://www.SatelliteGuysStore.com!

This new online store will bring you the best satellite equipment at the lowest prices! Our wide selection of systems, receivers, parts and accessories is unmatched!

Our online store is powered by Metro25 of Detroit, many of you know Metro25’s Claude Grainer who has been a online institution for many years, many of you may have already purchased your equipment from Metro25!

By purchasing from the SatelliteGuysStore.COM online store you are not only getting a great deal on satellite equipment but you are helping to support SatelliteGuys.US!

SatelliteGuys.US will earn a percentage of the profit for each item sold, this money will be used to help pay our expenses and keep the board upgraded with the latest technologies. All money we have left over after paying the bills will be used to buy satellite equipment from Metro25 at cost to GIVE AWAY to our members!

A site like SatelliteGuys is not cheap to operate, so your support is appreciated if you wish to donate you can do so by clicking the paypal link at the bottom of the page or by emailing me for alternate donation methods. All direct donations to the site will receive access to our “Real Guys Pub” which features a lot of news which I can not post to the public at large.

To celebrate our Grand Opening of SatelliteGuysStore.COM we are offering all our members $5 off any purchase of $50 or more! (To take advantage of this special use the code FIVEOFF in the coupon box upon checkout) Plus if you order $100 or more in merchandise at the SatelliteGuysStore.COM shop you not only get $5 off now, but you will receive a $10 gift certificate good on your next purchase! ($5 off and $10 Gift Certificate offer valid through October 31, 2003)

The SatelliteGuysStore uses SSL so all your online transactions are secure.

Because the store is new, there may be an item you are looking for that is not listed, please contact us and we probably have what you are looking for! Plus I am happy to announce that DirecTV equipment will be available soon as well!

Check out the store NOW at http://www.SatelliteGuysStore.COM and don’t forget, purchase $50 or more on merchandise and get $5 off your purchase by using code FIVEOFF at the checkout!

Again thank you for all your support, so now SatelliteGuys is not just your home for news, talk and information, but we are also your source for the best deals on satellite equipment!

Thanks for all your support!

Are you sure this price is right scott or claude?

http://www.satelliteguysstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=42

Thats the price I was sent over. :)

It does seem strange that the twin is cheeper then the single.

Perhaps Claude can clarify.

I'll probably make my next DBS purchase here!
Now for the hard part... what to buy? E* 510 or wait and see about the 522, or just go with DTV?:)

Jssat,

We pull the Twins out of the complete systems, where as the single LNB's are ordered seperatly.

Right now we alternate orders every week. One week I'll order complete systems and be stuck with 20-30 Stand alone DISH 500's with Twins and then the next week we order stand alones and match them up to a Dish.

dish pro legacy adapter for 6000u

Claude or Steve could you quote me a price I could not find on your store site.

thanks

RC

Need price on dishpro legacy adapter for model 6000u

Need price on dishpro legacy adapter for model 6000u

Claude Greiner said:
Jssat,

We pull the Twins out of the complete systems, where as the single LNB's are ordered seperatly.

Right now we alternate orders every week. One week I'll order complete systems and be stuck with 20-30 Stand alone DISH 500's with Twins and then the next week we order stand alones and match them up to a Dish.

Cool, The H*ll with CVS, I'll call you next time. :D

Stargazer said:
I could not find the price of a Dish 500 including twin lnbf, and a Dish 500 with and without a quad lnbf.

Dish 500 with Dual Legacy LNB is $79.99

$54.99 for the Dish alone, and add $139.00 for eaither a legacy or Dishpro LNB. I believe we might be able to come up with a package price for that above as well.

Let me know and I will check with Claude.

10+ years??

http://www.satelliteguysstore.com/p... you three receivers! I hope that's a typo.

Superdish

Scott,

Will you be selling Superdish II's that don't need to be professionally installed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)