Status
Not open for further replies.

bhelms

Retired & lovin' it!
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 26, 2006
Central PA
Help mods! I have never used an avatar and don't want to start now! Somehow I "mis-clicked" something last week and now when I look at my own posts I see an image with "Click here to add your avatar" appearing; it has the SatGuys logo on it. Nothing I tried to do makes that image go away! Are you seeing that image in my posts? If so, would someone please remove it for me? Then you can delete this thread as well...

here's what the OP is referring to. Must be some new thing Scott added that posters see if they don't have an avatar.

Attachments

• no-avatar.png
    no-avatar.png
    4 KB · Views: 140
Yep, that's it! And I'm still seeing it. I don't have any problem with it being there in only my view but I'd hate to think everyone else is seeing it! It's kinda comical in a way but does send the message "This'n here's an idiot!"

(I always thought avatars are a bit of a waste of bandwidth. One gal in our IT group says "New rule: Use ALL the bandwidth, keeps us IT types employed...!!")

Yep, that's it! And I'm still seeing it. I don't have any problem with it being there in only my view but I'd hate to think everyone else is seeing it! It's kinda comical in a way but does send the message "This'n here's an idiot!"

(I always thought avatars are a bit of a waste of bandwidth. One gal in our IT group says "New rule: Use ALL the bandwidth, keeps us IT types employed...!!")

"We" don't see it.

Looks like this "issue" hasn't been resolved. I much prefer my old "avatar" :p .

image-930658809.jpg

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts