Malicious Code Alerts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuyver

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2007
Nuclear Testing Grounds
From time to time when navigating SatelliteGuys website I get warnings that my spyware software has blocked an intrusion, I provided the screenshots, you can see the name "satelliteguys" in the log text so it's definately from this website.

Can somebody tell me if our privacy is in jeopardy?

And is there something you can do to protect your member's from intrusions?

Thanks, Your assistance is appreciated

Attachments

• Intrusive 01.JPG
    Intrusive 01.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 121
  • Mal_code_log.JPG
    Mal_code_log.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 119
It don't like one of the ad servers from DoubleClick/Adify and thats why its showing you that. Those are the sites that deliver external syndicated ads to us.

Probably the 302br.net sever which someone in the past might have tagged by a user for delivering bad ads.

I am 99% inclined to believe that its a false positive, however with that said I will send a copy of your screenshot over to DoubleClick/Adify to make 100% sure.

It don't like one of the ad servers from DoubleClick/Adify and thats why its showing you that. Those are the sites that deliver external syndicated ads to us.

Probably the 302br.net sever which someone in the past might have tagged by a user for delivering bad ads.

I am 99% inclined to believe that its a false positive, however with that said I will send a copy of your screenshot over to DoubleClick/Adify to make 100% sure.

For the last 5 to 6 days, I have been experiencing the same thing.:eek:

If you see the ad please get a screenshot and any other information o I can pass it to the ad company.

Yes chances are very good it is a false positve. (But I would rather have you get no warnings!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)