Manny Being Manny

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
For those of you who didn't see it.......

From ESPN article and video: See Link HERE.

With runners at first and second and one out, Kevin Millar hit a drive to left. Ramirez made an over-the-shoulder grab on the warning track, reached over the seven-foot wall to slap a Boston fan with a high-five and then turned and threw the ball to Dustin Pedroia. The relay from Pedroia to Kevin Youkilis doubled up Aubrey Huff to complete the 7-4-3 double play.

Some are calling this show-boating and disrespecting the game, but personally I don't see anything wrong with it. Manny was just having fun and he's always had a care free way about himself. He's basically just a big kid that loves to play the game.

For those of you who didn't see it.......

From ESPN article and video: See Link HERE.

With runners at first and second and one out, Kevin Millar hit a drive to left. Ramirez made an over-the-shoulder grab on the warning track, reached over the seven-foot wall to slap a Boston fan with a high-five and then turned and threw the ball to Dustin Pedroia. The relay from Pedroia to Kevin Youkilis doubled up Aubrey Huff to complete the 7-4-3 double play.

Some are calling this show-boating and disrespecting the game, but personally I don't see anything wrong with it. Manny was just having fun and he's always had a care free way about himself. He's basically just a big kid that loves to play the game.
Showboating requires some intent, manny intends nothing sh*t just happens with him.

I loved it. Got to feel really slow, if you were the runner though. Manny catches the ball, scales the wall, slaps five, and still throws you out? What did this guy do, stop for a cheeseburger in route?

I loved it. Got to feel really slow, if you were the runner though. Manny catches the ball, scales the wall, slaps five, and still throws you out? What did this guy do, stop for a cheeseburger in route?

:hatsoff::haha:haha

I thought it was great, the DP was probably un intended, He threw the ball back in with no idea that he had a chance to double him up.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)