Manual channel entry on an Amiko Mini HD265.

Ypsiguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 5, 2019
Ypsilanti, MI
Just got one and I am looking through the manual. Not seeing it in there but I have been told that channels that do not appear on auto scans can be manually entered through its interface. Wondering if anyone knows if possible and how it is done.

Just got one and I am looking through the manual. Not seeing it in there but I have been told that channels that do not appear on auto scans can be manually entered through its interface. Wondering if anyone knows if possible and how it is done.
If it is anything like my Amiko Mini HD SE there was a function (I believe under the transponder menu) called User Channel where you could manually create a channel if you knew the right settings.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Menu, Installation, Satellite Installation.
From there you can pick your satellite if it is not already chosen.
WHILE IN THE SAME MENU SETTING:
If you need to add the transponder hit the yellow key on the remote. This is transponder edit. If you look to the right side on the screen you seen the colors that do what.
While in transponder edit, you can add a transponder if needed, by pressing the green remote button that corresponds to ADD. If the transponder already exits, while you have that transponder selected you can press the white key on the remote to add a user channel. From there you can enter the information if you have it. You must know the PID info etc.

Hope this helps. :)

Menu, Installation, Satellite Installation.
From there you can pick your satellite if it is not already chosen.
WHILE IN THE SAME MENU SETTING:
If you need to add the transponder hit the yellow key on the remote. This is transponder edit. If you look to the right side on the screen you seen the colors that do what.
While in transponder edit, you can add a transponder if needed, by pressing the green remote button that corresponds to ADD. If the transponder already exits, while you have that transponder selected you can press the white key on the remote to add a user channel. From there you can enter the information if you have it. You must know the PID info etc.

Hope this helps. :)
Thanks very much. I know I've done this before, but I couldn't remember how. Thanks for the reminder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)