march madness+FTA=sweet!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rufus_74

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to thank my FTA system for saving me $24.95 last night. I was all set to fork over my money to another satellite provider, but just in the nick of time FTA saved the day. The game between North Carolina and Villanova was shown on WVXF,and man what a great game it was. This year i have been able to see more great games during the ncaa tournament than ever before. So, for anyone out there who's not sure whether or not a FTA system is worth the money, I would definitely have to say yes!
Regards
Rufus V. :)

P.S. : Go Heels!

Rufus_74 said:
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to thank my FTA system for saving me $24.95 last night. I was all set to fork over my money to another satellite provider, but just in the nick of time FTA saved the day. The game between North Carolina and Villanova was shown on WVXF,and man what a great game it was. This year i have been able to see more great games during the ncaa tournament than ever before. So, for anyone out there who's not sure whether or not a FTA system is worth the money, I would definitely have to say yes!
Regards
Rufus V. :)

P.S. : Go Heels!

You should have had FTA 20 years ago when ALL games were on wild feeds and you could watch ANY game you wanted. Then ESPN would show replays all night. This was great until CBS got their greedy little paws into act, scrambled the feeds and came up with the sorry format we have now. :mad: :mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)