Mark Forums Read

Status
iwc5893

iwc5893

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 1, 2007
The desert of WA, zip code EIEIO
Every few days, I click on the Mark Forums Read link under the Quick Links to clean up the appearance of the forum index page, but for the past couple of days it hasn't been working.

I'm using Firefox on linux, with No-Script running, and ever since this started I've noticed two more scripts that are trying to run that weren't there before. Specifically, cdnlayer.com and rlcdn.com.

Any ideas?

mike123abc

mike123abc

Too many cables
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
Something changed a couple days ago and it has not been working for me either. When I go back to read a thread using the new posts button it goes back to the top of the thread, instead of the first unread post.

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
the mark forums read only seems to work if you are in a thread and not if you are on the main page (where all the categories are listed)

I'm running FF too and have the same issue. If I say "show all ______________ threads" then try to mark it read that doesnt work

B

bradleys

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 10, 2003
Seattle / Blaine / Port McNeill
I'm still having this problem.

Fails on Firefox 3.0.18 on Ubuntu Jaunty.

Fails on Firefox 3.0.7 on Winders XP.

Fails on IE 8 on Winders XP.

Is anybody working on this?

mike123abc

mike123abc

Too many cables
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
Scott had PMed me that the board needed to be upgraded to a new version before he could get support on this issue. So, out of luck until the new upgrade.

iwc5893

iwc5893

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 1, 2007
The desert of WA, zip code EIEIO
It appears as if the Mark Forums Read is now working from the main forum index page. I wonder if it was related to vBSEO being turned off.

:confused:

Status