Mark Martin to take one more swing at a championship...

I just did a Google search, and Sam is a LIAR about Hendrick faking leukemia.

To claim that someone would fake something so serious, that is one of the worst things I have ever heard.

Checked his background- NOTHING says he faked it.

Slick Rick came down with "incurable" leukemia the day he was indicted (note, if you googled the leukemia, I guess you googled the rest, too, what a guy). His lawyers played the "too sick to try" card, and then after he was easily convicted of his crimes played the "too sick to go to jail" card, which worked and he was on house arrest in his $50M Lake Norman spread. The judge in the trial specifically asked for his medical records, and HE REFUSED TO PROVIDE THEM.

Then he bought a pardon and was suddenly "cured".

I was born at night, but not last night.

So, does Casey have another ride yet?

As of the moment, Casey does not have another ride. Some people I know are saying he will wind up at Penske (as it is already known that Ryan Newman will be splitting from Penske to join the team that Tony Stewart is to drive for). I think the primary reason people are making this link is because of the fact that Rick Mears spent so many (winning) years driving for Penske over in the IRL. If I had to bet on a replacement for Newman, though, I'd go with David Stremme. I think Stremme is doing a wonderful job in the Nationwide Series (for Penske).

Also remember that Richard Childress will have a new fourth car next year. There will also be an opening over at Joe Gibbs Racing (the 20 car). Actually, David Stremme has been mentioned as a possible replacement at all three places (although I think it's realistic that Gibbs will move Joey Logano into the 20). I'm sure Casey will wind up somewhere... NASCAR as a whole, has changed (in my opinion). There is no longer a patience for a competitor to win. Yeah, I know he won the 600 a few years back but, since then, he has been kind of quiet. I certainly won't argue that the 5 car is often used as a research and development car for the others.

Slick Rick came down with "incurable" leukemia the day he was indicted (note, if you googled the leukemia, I guess you googled the rest, too, what a guy). His lawyers played the "too sick to try" card, and then after he was easily convicted of his crimes played the "too sick to go to jail" card, which worked and he was on house arrest in his $50M Lake Norman spread. The judge in the trial specifically asked for his medical records, and HE REFUSED TO PROVIDE THEM.

Then he bought a pardon and was suddenly "cured".

I was born at night, but not last night.

You need to turn the lights on then.

Hendrick was diagnosed with Leukemia NOVEMBER 1996. He went to trial in 1997, ADMITTED GUILT to reduced charges and was sentenced in DECEMBER 1997.

Treatment which included chemotherapy and drug regimine lasted for 1,100 days. In December of 1999 his doctors pronounced his cancer in remission.

In December of 2000 he was pardoned by "Slick Willy".

If you're wondering here I get my info... Family member was diagnosed with the same condition at nearly the same time. I've followed NASCAR for 40 years so the connection for me is personal.

My family member is still with us and in full remission.

If you don't like the man, that's fine but, if you're going to make assertions make sure you have your facts straight. If you did "google" it try not using Slick Rick faking cancer.

I just did a Google search, and Sam is a LIAR about Hendrick faking leukemia.

To claim that someone would fake something so serious, that is one of the worst things I have ever heard.

Checked his background- NOTHING says he faked it.

Hey little boy, I posted that first, so call me the liar.

You are showing your true colors, as you did in the college football thread, you really know little.

Alright let's calm down. I doubt someone would really fake a disease just to get out of jail.

Ya know,
This started out being a thread about Mark Martin ....Great guy, classy, drives honest, over all a great man.

Not everyone likes everyone, but the 2 of you complaining about Hendrick need to drop it, or open your own thread about it, that way if you looking for info about Mark Martin you don't have to sift thru your hatred towards another person.

You two go ahead and complain about him in a different thread.

Thank you,
Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)