Marlins Wins!!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to fan interference on Tuesday that caused the Marlins to get 8 points in one inning when they had none before that and the Cubs had 3. That one event, I KNEW, was going to change the WHOLE world series.

You actually believe that fan was the reason the cubs lost? The Cubs had three games to finish off the Marlins and failed to do so. Is the team so fragile that they couldn't recover and win the final game of the series?

Forget the fan, this happens a lot during the year, and it amazes what people do for a $4 baseball they can buy at Modells. After the fan issue, there was one huge error and Prior (sp?) was left in the game way too long. I know he was their ace but Dusty needed to stop the bleeding a little earlier

I don't like the Marlins or Cubs, but I really wanted to see the Cubs win it (So the redsox can kick their butt) :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
I don't like the Marlins or Cubs, but I really wanted to see the Cubs win it (So the redsox can kick their butt) :D

I do not know Scott; If I were you, I would'nt say that. Bernie Mac declared the Cubs to be champs of the NL on the 7th inning of game 6 and see who is laughing now. In a game 7, anything can happen. No doubt that the Red Sox chances are very good. But you can always count on the Babe Curse to come around and bite them :hammer:

Well I know that the Cubs did have another game to play to have a chance to enter the World Series but I still think it did affect the outcome. It was quite an interesting game. They did have the fan go home during the game so that he would not be injured or killed before getting there with all the upset Cubs fans along with the upset Cubs players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)