Marvel Studios' Captain Marvel - Official Trailer

wormil

wormil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 30, 2008
North Carolina
Meh, will go into the small pile of Marvel movies, like the new Spiderman, that I'll never bother with.

Ramy

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I really don't know anything about this character. I am interested though.

Foxbat

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
Meh, will go into the small pile of Marvel movies, like the new Spiderman, that I'll never bother with.
If you wrote off the "Spiderman: Homecoming", you missed an highly entertaining movie. Oh, well...

Reactions: osu1991
wormil

wormil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 30, 2008
North Carolina
If you wrote off the "Spiderman: Homecoming", you missed an highly entertaining movie. Oh, well...
Nah, I didn't. I saw one of the new Spider-Man movies and it was awful and I also saw Spider-Man in the Marvel Universe movies and he was awful. The new version is more of a spider themed Iron Man light than an actual Spider-Man.

Last edited:
Radioguy41

Radioguy41

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 7, 2008
Lehighton, PA
I don't know what that's supposed to be but it is not Captain Marvel. THIS is Captain Marvel, that is an abomination and with that over acting dork Samuel L Jackson in it there's even less of a reason to waste my money on it. Looks like a Wonder Woman wannabe. No thanks.

80b3c4fdd5b962ba8e5a8600957923a4.jpg

Ronnie-

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Nah, I didn't. I saw one of the new Spider-Man movies and it was awful and I also saw Spider-Man in the Marvel Universe movies and he was awful. The new version is more of a spider themed Iron Man light than an actual Spider-Man.
Cant really compare the latest spider man movie to the ones that came before.

Obviously your mind is made up about it, but it was a very entertaining movie. Keaton as Vulture was very well done.

satjay

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Watched it, it was a good movie they do a great job with music incorporated in scenes as well

Reactions: Poke
Foxbat

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
Yep, I watched this in Real3D® with my Movie Buddy yesterday. Loved the Marvel Studios tribute to Stan Lee to start things off!

…and don't drink too much pop, you need to see the mid-credits and post-credits teasers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts