Marvel Studios' Loki

Skin?

lol, great start to the season.
Going to make myself wait until done.

Still mad at myself for watching Ahsoka weekly, I know I would of loved it more if I watched all 8 in a row.

“Loki” season (and series?) finale today.

They (Marvel) dropped him.
I assumed that would happen. He was supposed to be a main character in the next Avenger movie. So, recast or change the story? I personally don’t care for the multiverse stuff so I hope they reboot the story to something else.

Reactions: KAB
I assumed that would happen. He was supposed to be a main character in the next Avenger movie. So, recast or change the story? I personally don’t care for the multiverse stuff so I hope they reboot the story to something else.
I'd say so! It was literally called Avengers The Kang Dynasty
Now the question is do they recast or totally change the plans...

Reactions: lakebum431
That is one advantage to Variants, they don’t always have to look like each other. And Loki could do a “Rick & Morty” Omega Device on Kang, removing all Kangs from all Time Lines and Multiverses.

Which brings up a point that I need clearing up. In one instance of the Multiverse, does that have an infinite number of Timelines, and Loki is God of Marvel in this one Multiverse, while other Multiverses have their own versions of the TVA where He Who Remains is still running the show? Or, does the TVA span Multiverses, much like the Quantum Realm?

Inquiring minds want to know…

That is one advantage to Variants, they don’t always have to look like each other. And Loki could do a “Rick & Morty” Omega Device on Kang, removing all Kangs from all Time Lines and Multiverses.
That would be a great crossover, poor Slow Mobius ( or Uncle Slow).
Which brings up a point that I need clearing up. In one instance of the Multiverse, does that have an infinite number of Timelines, and Loki is God of Marvel in this one Multiverse, while other Multiverses have their own versions of the TVA where He Who Remains is still running the show? Or, does the TVA span Multiverses, much like the Quantum Realm?

Inquiring minds want to know…
Thought the TVA spanned all of the Multiverse, hence all the different Lokis in season 1, Alligator Loki was my favorite.

Does not matter, have new writers for the Avengers’ movies, no Kang one, Secret Wars is still a go, also a Young Avengers, which is a comic, with the new Hawkeye and Ms Marvel ( my current favorite character, you can just tell the actress loves playing her).

Reactions: Foxbat
My want:

Don't build up to new Avengers movies. Fantastic Four should be the next tentpole things are built around, and if it's to be a 2-parter, the second part should be the first X-Men movie. Do a multiverse thing, Feature the Fantastic Four and Dr. Strange. Galactus the primary bad guy, but have Doom introduced and ultimately be the big bad that lured Galactus to Earth in the prevailing reality and essentially reset the table for the MCU going forward, new status quo w/ mutants, etc.

In the lead up to that happening, we have the events of the new Captain America and Thunderbolts movies exploring the Dark Avengers storyline, also introducing the Young Avengers to help combat that threat.

Then you have your ground level stories - Blade, Daredevil, Echo, etc all told in various D+/Hulu series and a movie.

Loki provides all the mechanisms for a reset, just as they had all the options in the world once the multiverse and all the timelines were established. Kang gets a one-liner somewhere about 'bigger threats have been thwarted because Loki something something'.

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts