Masked Singer Season 4

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Season 4 will premiere September 23 @8/7 Central. There will be a sneak peak episode September 13th. So far 14 characters have been revealed:

1. Gremlin
2. Snow Owls
3. Crocodile
4. Giraffe
5. Broccoli
6. Popcorn
7. Sea Horse
8. Jellyfish
9. Mushroom
10. Whatchamacallit
11. Squiggly Monster
12. Dragon
13. Baby Alien
14. Sun
15. Serpent
16. Lips

Eliminations:

1. The Dragon (Busta Rhymes)
2. The Gremlin (Mickey Rourke)
3. The Giraffe (Brian Austin Green)
4. Baby Alien (Mark Sanchez)
5. The Lips (Wendy Williams)
6. Squiggly Monster (Bob Saget)
7. The Snow Owls (Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black)
8. Whatchamacallit (Alonzo Ball)
9. Serpent (Dr. Elvis)
10. Broccoli (Paul Anka)
11. Popcorn (Taylor Dayne)
12. Jellyfish (Chloe Kim)
13. Seahorse (Tori Kelly)
14. The Crocodile (Nick Carter)
15. The Mushroom (Aloe Blacc)

Winner: The Sun (LeAnn Rimes)

S~

Last edited:
Reactions: Howard Simmons
Final 2 costumes revealed. Snow Owls are 2 people. A first. Broccoli looks like Seth Rogan,

S~

Looked like there were actual people there during the performances. Not talking about the close up camera shots.

Looked like there were actual people there during the performances. Not talking about the close up camera shots.
If that was the case of having an audience they would have to put them in a bubble. They are too close together and when they show the singers it's completely black where the audience would be sitting. I say it's a canned audience from shows in the past.

There weren’t actual people there, but they made it look like there were. In the black, when you look closely, it looks like there are people.

Attachments

• 3BE98C54-E0BE-4246-8339-B96C9EE4B7BF.jpeg
    3BE98C54-E0BE-4246-8339-B96C9EE4B7BF.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 162
There weren’t actual people there, but they made it look like there were. In the black, when you look closely, it looks like there are people.
Well the one person looks like he's got three hands/arms. That's what I'm saying that there's no one there except the judges and Nick Cannon. You've got your opinion and I've got mine so let's leave at that.:hail

I know there was no one there. You are misreading what I'm saying. I was saying how it was nice how they made it look like there was an audience (Not talking about the cut shots). There was some virtual reality type work, perhaps with the new set, to make it appear there was an audience in places.

Last edited:
Actually there were some people there behind the judges according to producers in Deadline’s article. Besides the cut shots from previous seasons, virtual reality was used to fill the audience and a small number of people were behind the judges

Group B Wednesday includes: Baby Alien, Crocodile, Gremlin, Seahorse, Serpent and Whatchamacallit.

S~

Egg duet....

I heard a bit of Aaron Neville in his voice...
Could be a distractional immitation...
Could she be Linda Rindstadt?

The egg would hide their age/mobility.
Their dialog, spoken phrasings, does not seem to be of that generation.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the SatelliteGuys app!

She can sing, and sounds quite a bit like Trisha Yearwood (would be awesome). I've heard the judges say the Blacks, but I don't know that they have that recognition. I've also heard the judges say Julianne and Derek Hough. Some of the clues so far fit: they worked together several years ago on a couple huge projects, Christmas special, major breakup, she was in Harry Potter 1.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)