Mavhd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Yes616

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Poinciana Place, FL
Does anyone see this on channel 9465?

Something is cooking on there right now but it is blacked out in my area. It seems to be Dallas vs. LA Lakers.

It also looks like the channel will go off the air at midnight EST.

And I was thinking it was going to be an HD feed of MAV-TV.

Last edited:
Hd event was the channel. They just changed the name. All I can remeber on this channel in the past was Maverick games. Name should have been changed to MAVHD long tome ago.

Hd event was the channel. They just changed the name. All I can remeber on this channel in the past was Maverick games. Name should have been changed to MAVHD long tome ago.

Yes I noticed the recent channel name change. I never noticed anything on there before. Also, why would they plop a channel like this channel down right in the middle of all the national HD's? Strange.

Tigerfan,

As was already posted, MAVHD is the new name for the channel previously called as a HD Event channel.

Mark Cuban is the owner of the Dallas Mavericks as well as for the HDnet networks. Part of the carriage agreement with Dish Network for carriage of the HDnet channels was Dish would carry a new of Dallas Maverick games on a special feed for all Dish network subscribers within the Dallas Mavericks DMA.

John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts