MavTV HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jim S.

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
FN11od
So am I the only one who isn't getting this channel? I never watched it, but I happened to look at the All HD guide today and I noticed that it was listed as "Off Air" and attempting to select it to see if there was a slate explaining it gives the "this channel is a special event which is not available for purchase" popup. It's still listed under Platinum HD on Dish's website.

I noticed this in the 9000 range of the channel but not in the 300 range. In other words, the channel in the 300 range worked while the channel in the 9000 range did not (saying Off Air). I thought it was odd.

If you are referring to channel 9465, MAVHD, I believe this was a channel that came about when Mark Cuban made the deal with Dish for his HDNET channels. The MAVHD channel was set up for showing Dallas Maverick basketball games in HD when HD was in its infancy on Dish. They haven't showed a Dallas Maverick game on this channel for about two years now I think. I don't know why it is still in the guide.

You guys are right, the version in the 300s works, I don't know why I didn't see it last time I looked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts