May Free Preview channels are gone

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

walterr

Original poster
Jan 5, 2023
USA
Sunday, April 30 about 8 AM Ohio-time the Free Preview channels for May showed up on my Hopper. I programmed some shows for the coming week that I wanted to check out. Monday, May 1 I double-checked which channels were on Free Preview on the Dish Network website to see if I'd overlooked any I'd be interested in. The May Free Previews included RFD-TV, Cowgirl Channel and a few others than I can't remember now. Today I noticed that all my scheduled recordings of Free Preview channels were gone from the Hopper Schedule. I double-checked that "All Subscribed" was my Guide choice but none of the Free Preview channels are there now. I've just checked the Dish website and they no longer show any Free Previews page for May. Their home page banner just has 2 entries "May On Dish" and "May DISH scapes" now. What happened?

Sunday, April 30 about 8 AM Ohio-time the Free Preview channels for May showed up on my Hopper. I programmed some shows for the coming week that I wanted to check out. Monday, May 1 I double-checked which channels were on Free Preview on the Dish Network website to see if I'd overlooked any I'd be interested in. The May Free Previews included RFD-TV, Cowgirl Channel and a few others than I can't remember now. Today I noticed that all my scheduled recordings of Free Preview channels were gone from the Hopper Schedule. I double-checked that "All Subscribed" was my Guide choice but none of the Free Preview channels are there now. I've just checked the Dish website and they no longer show any Free Previews page for May. Their home page banner just has 2 entries "May On Dish" and "May DISH scapes" now. What happened?
Update: Free Previews ARE still listed at https://my.dish.com/perks/free-preview

Reactions: charlesrshell
What channel ? I don't see it anywhere.
My post was from early May, 2023 regarding the May Free Previews. It's now June so the May Free Previews are now gone. The issue I posted about was short-lived (a couple days) before it got resolved.