maybe someone should tell voom...

okiekevn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 12, 2007
tulsa, ok
voom.com still shows that their programming can be found on dishnetwork. click the dish link in the upper right corner, takes you to a dishpage that shows the new hd pack with no voom.

voom.com still shows that their programming can be found on dishnetwork. click the dish link in the upper right corner, takes you to a dishpage that shows the new hd pack with no voom.

I'm sure they'll change it soon, but it just goes to show further proof of VOOM being a company wrought with apathy. At least that seems to be the impression I've been getting over the past few weeks.

I don't think Voom would/could/should remove the link since they dont want to be disassociated with E*. They're obviously in litigation, and I suspect it makes sense to keep the link. I'd further expect to see a scrolling statement of some sort on voom.com to contact E* to complain. I've called E*, and if you are unhappy about the removal, please call also. (And if you feel bad about us unhappy people, please call in for us. I'd call in for you if they took away something you cared aboout i.e. USA HD...I dont ever watch it, but I'd call E* to complain for you.) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)