Mayor of Dish to be on Charlie Chat tonight...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok start your groaning now... I just got this in my inbox. :)

BTW dont forget to join us tonight for our Holiday Party and you might win a XBOX360. :D

MAYOR OF DISH, TEXAS, IN STUDIO FOR
TONIGHT’S ‘CHARLIE CHAT’ CUSTOMER BROADCAST

WHAT: DISH Network chief executive officer Charlie Ergen and executive vice president Jim DeFranco will host a very special guest on tonight’s Charlie
Chat customer broadcast. The Mayor of DISH, Texas, Bill Merritt, will be in studio to discuss why his town changed its name to DISH. DISH Network will also announce new channels and other exciting customer announcements.

WHEN: Monday, Dec . 12, 2005
9 p.m. EST / 6 p.m. PST
DISH Network Channel 101

WHY: Formerly Clark, Texas, a small tight-knit bedroom community located a half hour north of Fort Worth, Texas, legally changed its name to DISH,
Texas. In exchange, DISH Network agreed to provide every household in the town of DISH 10 years of free basic satellite TV programming, including equipment and standard installation. DISH Network introduced the DISH City Makeover as part of recent re-branding efforts and a new advertising campaign trumpeting “Better TV for All.”

EchoStar Communications Corp.
720/514-5351
press@echostar.com

About EchoStar
EchoStar Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) serves more than 11.71 million satellite TV customers through its DISH Network. DISH Network offers hundreds of video and audio channels, Interactive TV, HDTV, sports and international programming, together with professional installation and 24-hour customer service. Visit EchoStar's DISH Network at www.dishnetwork.com or call 1-800-333-DISH (3474).

I just look at it as us having our holiday party while meanwhile there's a charlie chat going on in the background :)

I haven't watched a Charlie Chat since Scott started SatelliteGuys. :) I'll just be in the chat and watch Monday Night Football. I don't think I've missed anything the past 2 years. :D

That's not very nice. He looks very cool and normal to me.

Attachments

• DISH_Sign-Mayor.JPG
    DISH_Sign-Mayor.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 174
So, 15 minutes of happy holidays.

20 minutes interview with dish mayor.

15 minutes of how to use your remote videos

10 minutes of upcoming ppv/international/ppv events.

Looks like ill be watching MNF and chatting in the chat room :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)