Maytag Man

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What else would you expect from a company that lost 420,000 subscribers in the last year.

Their techs need to be installing dishes, not installing parts in Dish washers.

The writing is on the wall for Dish. If they do not provide Internet or partner with a nationwide internet provider they will continue to loose subs year after year.

They have a huge fleet of install trucks and installers sitting around on an hourly payroll. If they are not busy Dish looses money, so why not have them run around fixing iPhones and repairing dish washers.

The next thing we will probably see them get into is geek squad type of stuff like Best Buy currently offers.

I had a lady call me earlier today who had Dish and wanted Charter internet. I talked her into the charter Triple Play for $20 less than she would been paying 2 separate bills and cost Dish yet another subscriber.

Probably cost Dish 20-25 subscribers so far this month selling them bundled services through the cable companies.

Reactions: Bob Haller
I have done a lot of electronics work over the years. Lots of soldering, ckt board layouts and etching, and breadboarding. I tried to repair an old iPhone with a self repair kit, to limited results.

I ain't trusting a plumber to fix electronics.

I don't even think I have a steady enough hand to fix an iPhone.

Maybe 5 years ago when I was in better health.

But I do know how to fix iPhones

why don't you go fix some and stay off here. all you do is condemn dish because you could not handle them and the got to you

Reactions: Bobby
why don't you go fix some and stay off here. all you do is condemn dish because you could not handle them and the got to you
If some one or a company owed me as much as they do him.....I would take every opportunity to slander them....Then if they wanted to lash out at me, they could do it in front of a judge!

Sears has been doing general appliance repairs for years on all brands and for other sellers. I think its a general trend in the "repair" business.

That's a separate company. We use them and have a extended warranty contract with them. They are quick to point out that they will still be around if Sears goes under.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)