McGahee to make his NFL debute Sunday

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1679212

It will be great to see him perfoming on the top level after that devastating injury. Hope he isn't rushing it, I am looking foward to enjoying a long and great career from him.

This guy is a big question mark. I don't think he's anything special and hasn't proven anything in the college ranks let alone being a good pro prospect and I’ll tell you why. He had a veteran Senior QB (All American Ken Dorsey) as their starting quarterback, a great O-line, Andre Johnson and Kevin Beard as WR and Kellen Winslow as TE. Anybody IMO could run for this team whether it be McGahee, Payton, Gore, or Portis.
I'm sorry Buffalo fans... I could have been a good RB for that team.
What a waste of a draft pick.

If he comes back 100% and was the back that he was before the injury, he could be Deuce McAllister, but with better speed. Guess we'll see if he can bounce back.

I added him from the free agent line for my fantasy football...maybe he can have a late season impact....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts