McNabb your new starting Redskins Quarterback

dmendenjr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
The keystone state
The Philadelphia Eagles traded McNabb to the Washington Redskins for a pair of draft picks on Sunday night. The Eagles will receive a second-round pick (37th overall) in this month's NFL draft and either a third- or fourth-round pick next year.
Source:
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5055346"]Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins reach agreement on Donovan McNabb trade - ESPN[/ame]

Not sure if I like this trade, but definately the beginning of rebuilding for the Eagles.

[ame][/ame]

I'm sure the Eagles would've much preferred to ship McNabb to Oakland instead of a division rival. I wonder if McNabb had a say in where he was traded? Hmmm.

Like I said in my reply in the NFL thread....Andy Reid did THE TEAM a disserve and did DONOVAN a HUGE favor.

The Raider deal was a better deal. Nnamdi and a #2 for McNabb.

They should of send him to the Raiders! The Eagles are getting younger and rebuilding! Wish DMac the best for him! He could not win the big one for the Eagles! So It's Kevin Kolb time now!

I don't see this helping the Redskins...

I do. It immediately gets them stability at quarterback, which they could never have with Campbell or a rookie. If Campbell started the season at, say 6-2 and then lost two games, the pundits would immediately start speculating on whether the league had "figured him out" or if he couldn't take the pressure of leading the division, etc. , and what Dannyboy was looking to do about it. McNabb gets a pass from the doubters for at least a whole season.

Still blaming Mc Nabb for ALL the losses ?

Reid has made big mistakes and the other Eagles players. I know DMac was alone for a long time he did all the best he could have done I am a big DMac fan I went to Lehigh a couple of times for Eagles Training camp, I wish him all the best! And I don't blame McNabb for everything. He played with all the players they gave him and he had to play 110%. And I know he has a couple of years in his tank! I hate when the Eagles do this they let go of Dawkins. Donovan will have a good year with the Redskins!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts