McRib

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be confused as well, a burger??? Those things are so small, they are an appetizer. My record for sliders was 51 back in The Bronx in '64.....

I'd be confused as well, a burger??? Those things are so small, they are an appetizer. My record for sliders was 51 back in The Bronx in '64.....
/B]

51! Do you compete in eating championships? My personal best is 16, at the ripe age of 16 in 1973. I'll never get close to that number ever again. I watched a buddy put away 31 once, and he lost the bet. (36 was the mark). He was a big kid, about 6' 5", and 275 lbs. 8 is a stretch for me in my old age now. 51 - HOLY sh*t!

/B]

51! Do you compete in eating championships? My personal best is 16, at the ripe age of 16 in 1973. I'll never get close to that number ever again. I watched a buddy put away 31 once, and he lost the bet. (36 was the mark). He was a big kid, about 6' 5", and 275 lbs. 8 is a stretch for me in my old age now. 51 - HOLY sh*t!

Nah, never went into competitions. I was 20 at the time, 6'1" and weighed about 145 lbs. I had a huge appetite and metabolized like crazy. Today, 43 years later, I'm lucky if I can down one regular hamburger. I've lost an inch of height and gained weight to 225. Metabolism isn't what it used to be, nor is the stomach..... :)

Not back here yet.

I loved those things.

I wish they would bring back the McDLT. Those things were yummy.

Around here we had McPizza and Fried Chicken for awhile none of them lasted long.

I believe that the McDLT was killed because of protests about all that styrofoam packaging that was used to keep the hot and cold sides separate. The big N tasty is sort of it's replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)