Media Files

redelephants

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 17, 2009
Panhandle Florida
Why won't my hopper play all of my mkv video files? I could understand it not playing any, but find no reason for it to play some. They have all been encoded using the same program and same file format.

Last edited:
Generally yes and my tv plays all my video files just fine via dlna. Videos will appear to start playing on the hopper but will skip over videos and cycle until it finds one it likes?

Generally yes and my tv plays all my video files just fine via dlna. Videos will appear to start playing on the hopper but will skip over videos and cycle until it finds one it likes?

How is youe Hopper connected to your network? My 2nd hopper is bridged and what are describing happens to me on that hopper and the joeys linked to it all the time. However my other hopper is hard wired and I have had no problems with playback. I have been trying to figure out why it happens and I cant fivure it out.

How is youe Hopper connected to your network? My 2nd hopper is bridged and what are describing happens to me on that hopper and the joeys linked to it all the time. However my other hopper is hard wired and I have had no problems with playback. I have been trying to figure out why it happens and I cant fivure it out.

Do you have bridging enabled on the second hopper or only the hard wired hopper? It may not make a difference but if the non hard wired hopper has bridging enabled as well, I would disable that. Only the hopper with the hard line needs to have bridging enabled.

Do you have bridging enabled on the second hopper or only the hard wired hopper? It may not make a difference but if the non hard wired hopper has bridging enabled as well, I would disable that. Only the hopper with the hard line needs to have bridging enabled.

I will check when I get home but I think bridging is on the hard wired only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts